PEAS AND PANCETTA
Peas and Pancetta is a delicious and easy Italian side dish that comes together fast! Made with frozen peas, diced pancetta, and sliced shallots.
– 1 pound of fresh or frozen pea
– 4 ounces of pancetta, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and black pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Add diced pancetta and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes.
Add minced garlic and cook for another minute.
Stir in peas and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Season with salt and black pepper, then serve hot. Enjoy your delicious peas and pancetta!
ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND LENTILS
White Scribbled Underline